2022 SWIM AND DIVE TEAM REGISTRATION
What is the Normandy Swim and Dive Team?
Normandy has a youth swim and dive team that competes in the Seven Hills Swim League.
Children aged 5 – 18 are welcome to participate. Swimmers must be able to swim 25m to participate in meets. Both swimming and diving are coached by experienced paid coaches.
Swim lessons offered through Cincinnati Pool Management are available for children who are not quite ready to join swim team.
Families must be Normandy members, who have paid their 2022 dues, to register for the swim/dive team.
How Much Does it Cost?
Swim Team Only: $110
Dive Team Only: $100
Both Swim and Dive Team: $180
Family Max: $350
***15-18 year olds swim and dive FREE***
Additional costs could include suit, goggles, cap and spirit wear.
Is My Child Ready For Swim Team?
Younger swimmers are ready for swim team if they are able to comfortably put their face in the water, leave the wall unassisted, and are able to kick with a kickboard across the shallow area of the pool. Swimmers that qualify will advance through various instructional levels and will not compete in a meet until they are able to swim a full lap. Group and private lessons through Cincinnati Pool Management are available for those swimmers not quite ready to join the team.
Swimville will be supplying our 2022 team suit again this year. It will be the same suit we wore 2021 season. You do not have to purchase the new suit to participate in meets.
Please use the links below for instructions on how to order from Swimville. Since we are not doing in person fittings, please refer to the links below concerning the right fit/size.
Spiritwear such as t-shirts, hoodies, and warm-ups can be
ordered online at RPDiamond.
1. Site will close for screen printed spirit wear on May 29.
2. These are custom items and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please refer to size chart for each item.
3. RP Diamond is not responsible for any orders without an email confirmation. If no confirmation, order did not process.
4. Items will be ordered when site closes and may take 5-10 business days to make.
5. Select LOCAL PICKUP if you want to pick up your items from NORMANDY. Or you can have items shipped to your home.
6. You will receive 2 emails from RP Diamond. One stating order is ready for pickup and then one stating order has been picked up. The picked up email will mean that your order is ready at Normandy.